Sunday, November 30, 2008

A scuffle

Day 56 - Mindy and Schuyler got into a short-lived fight this morning. They were both investigating a Christmas decoration in the kitchen and suddenly Mindy started growl-barking and attacked Schuyler. I grabbed Schuyler and took him downstairs to calm him down while my wife stayed upstairs with Mindy. He was physically OK, but was quaking after the attack. After about 5 minutes I took him back upstairs and Mindy came up to him to check him over. It was like she was saying "I'm so sorry! Are you OK?" All was peaceful after that. Hormones, I guess.

Our granddaughter spent the night with us and the five of us had a great time before we put the dogs in their pens. Mindy seemed restless and paced some but she eventually settled down. I was able to take a few pictures of the grandaughter and the dogs. I'll put these up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment