Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 10 Update - New pictures

My el-cheapo Olympus D-520 camera finally died. It was an adequate camera, and quite frankly I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

The puppies are growing like crazy. They are gaining as much as 2 ozs. a day. None have their eyes open yet, but they all are trying. Here's some new pictures taken about a half hour ago with a borrowed digital camera. The pups are lined up in birth order.


The first one is called Jack. He's at 2 lbs 4 oz. The second goes by the name of Nightshade, and she weighed in today at 1 lb 10 oz. And last but not least is Tanner, and his weight today is 2 lbs. 3 oz.

We continue to encourage Mindy and Schuyler to become friendly again. Maybe in a day or two we'll try to have them in the same room without leashes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mindydad & Mindymom,
    I thought you were going to have a contest to name the puppers?
    I've already had a name for the little girl, I call her Mackenzie! What do you think? I LOVE it!!She looks like a Mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Look at those tiny paws! Such beautiful coats they have as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww... they are growing so much! I appreciate when you post the pics since I can't watch the cam as much now that it's not on at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Bassets have long ears even as puppies!

    ReplyDelete