Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 61 aka Day 1

I stayed up with Mindy until about 3:15 am and when I was satisfied that she was not going to deliver anymore pups, went up to bed. We were up at 6:30am, both feeling miserable from the colds and the late-night hours we kept (Mindymom, bless her heart, is still in bed as I write this), and I went down to check the nursery. Mom and babies are doing well; everybody, except Mindy, is getting enough to eat. Later on today I'll take some still shots of the babies and post them here on the blog along with their stats. From here on, we'll refer to the Days as Day 1, Day 2, and so forth.

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Congratulations on such a lovely brood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute. I cant wait to see them. I told Nat they had arrived when she woke up this morning and she wanted to go straight to your house to see them. She hopped out of bed and went to the door. Mindy looks completely wiped out, but she's going to be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete