Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 14 - And the names are....

Without further ado (and just what the heck is ado anyway?), here are our picks for the puppies' names:
  • We pick LUKE for "Jack"; actually we will call him Lucas Jackson. LUKE was submitted by Stephanie, Crash16, and Michele in Florida
  • The very first name submitted for "Nightshade" was hard to top. She now will be known as MACKENZIE, suggested by Doodlebug
  • Mnttwobe and Michele in Florida liked TANNER for "Tanner", and we like it too, so that will continue to be his name.
I need your e-mail addys so we send along the exclusive family portrait. Thank to everyone who took time to suggest names.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I won!!! Well, actually we all won. I was watching the night they were born and continue to check in daily. They are beautiful!! I will try to send my email through the mindy puppy cam but if that doesn't work, I will post it here. Thanks for sharing them with us and big hugs to Mindy for being a great mom.
    Michele in Florida
    p.s. I won the name the film contest also. I am on a roll!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Good picks. Can you post a photo update for those of us on opposite schedules from the webcam "on air" hours? :)

    Have the puppies opened their eyes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackenzie is now officialy Mackenzie!! YaY!!
    I just put Mindy's Puppies Web Cam on my Yahoo home page! That was such a great idea Mindydad & Mindymom. Thanks abunch for that!
    Ummmm....Is Mindy starting to take the shape of a cresent roll??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I gotta say, considering I have a son named Tanner...I love the name!

    ReplyDelete